Co-processed excipient based on lactose monohydrate and cellulose micro crystalline.
- Smooth surface of the resulting tablets
- It provides superior tablet hardness and powder flowability
- Excellent compaction excipient for sensitive APIs
- Useful excipient for low dosage formulations
- Consistent tablet hardness
- High weight consistency at all compaction speeds
SANAQ SL 011® shows excellent and superior free powder flow compared with physical mixture in same ratio of components showing very poor flow properties.
SANAQ® SL 011 has an average PSD of 300 - 550 microns.