Pellets made of Microcristalline Cellulose for retard formulations and innovative drug delivery.
According to monographs of Microcrystalline Cellulose (Ph. Eur., USP-NF). DMF N° 18519 since July 15, 2005.
Homogeneous distribution & controlled release
A homogeneous distribution of the active agend and the controlled release are two fundamental advantages of this dosage form.
Multiple dosage form mean more reliable formulations thanks to the homogeneous concentration of highly active agents. CELLETS® support this pioneering development. We can supply this innovative pellet in almost any particle size starting from 100 µm micropellets.
Advantages at a glance
- Micropellets (100 – 200 µm) for highly active low dosage API.
- Perfect tool for combinatory and controlled release products.
- Wide range of particle size fractions with uniform spherical shape and structure.
- Narrow particle size distribution within each fraction.
- CELLETS® are made under GMP conditions using MCC from certified suppliers only.
- Formulation of sensitive actives due to the inertness of MCC.
- High abrasion resistance improves the coating process.
- Excellent compactability due to the high plasticity of the CELLETS®, for formulation of multidosage tablets.
- Higher payload permits smaller capsule sizes.
Types and Specification